Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Pool Closing Time by Madeline

It's always a sad time when we have to close the pool for winter but as the temperature begins to drop swimming loses it's appeal. How those people swim in ice water is beyond me. I miss watching my grandchildren splash and swim having taught all but the youngest 4 to swim in this pool. I would love to teach them but they live in Washington State but are here on vacation for these pictures. One picture shows 8 of our 11, the ones missing are the youngest, oldest and middle grandsons but all 3 granddaughters are present. The other picture shows my son and 2 son-in-laws and assorted grandkids. Swimming is my primary exercise during summer months, 2 dips a day, and now I have to pull out my dreaded treadmill to keep my youthful figure. : )....Madeline

1 comment:

Tattycat said...

I love the pictures. It is so great to see a family enjoying themselves and each other! You are truly blessed!