Saturday, September 09, 2006

Old dogs new tricks?


I pause as I remember that old adage about teaching an old dog new tricks and wonder if I am in over my head as me and my wife are both over 70 and we cringe at these new fangled contraptions. We did teach ourselves to send each other e-mail from one end of the house to the other so we didn't have to shout and then we got the nerve to send mail to friends and relatives with great success and can even send pictures.
We thought this would be a great way to place pictures of our family, friends and things and record some of our memories but please excuse any mistakes that we make until we get the hang of it. ;)
This is us doing a little jitter bugging at our old square dance club.

1 comment:

Tattycat said...

Good job once again. I like the picture of you "jitter bugging." Wish I could do that!