Saturday, April 26, 2008

School Spring Musical

TCS, the school that our grand kids Adam and Joseph attend presented their Spring Musical, In God We Trust. Adam, above, played the part of Eagle Eye and rapped a song in defense of keeping the motto, "In God We trust" on our money.
The case was argued before the "Supreme Court" and some of the actors played the part of great Americans of the past.


Joseph, above, played the part of Benjamin Franklin and did an excellent job

Joseph was almost unrecognisable dressed as Ben Franklin and he made a good speech. Great job Joseph.



Adam did a superb job as Eagle Eye. I knew he had a great singing voice but it seems he could make it in the rapping world as well. Great Job Adam.
The entire cast did a remarkable job and our hats are off to those that were responsible in presenting it. Great job everyone involved.
Madeline and I certainly enjoyed it and they even served treats afterwards. Thanks TCS.
Please click on the Brasher Girl link to the left to see a video of Adam and Joseph as they performed.


3 comments:

Deann said...

Great photos and write-up! The boys were very happy that you were able to see them perform last night, so thanks again for coming!

P.S. I borrowed your pictures for myself. I hope you don't mind.

Karl and/or Madeline said...

You are welcome to anything I post hun. I have many more if you need them....Dad

Tattycat said...

The pictures are great. Congratulations boys! I'll have to check for the video.