Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spring has Sprung





How can you not love spring? It's like a new beginning seeing all that nature has to offer.
These are just a few of God's creations in their beautiful colors spread throughout our yard.
Madeline painted the Easter Bunny and egg and Karl built the bird house.
We have about a 100 azaleas in various colors in the process of about to bud, budding and becoming fully flowered.
We believe this will be the prettiest year yet since we haven't had a late freeze and it rained at the right time. Keep your fingers crossed that we don't get a spring freeze.

2 comments:

Tattycat said...

Oh, your yard looks so pretty! I do hope it won't get so cold tonight. I'd love to see all of those azaleas in bloom. I love the bunny rabbit too.

Karl and/or Madeline said...

Thanks Laura. I think they survived last night but tonight they may get cold feet.
As cool as it is today, I look for under 30 tonight around here.
It all depends on how long it stays below freezing.
I thought I had it made this year...DARN DARN DARN. Karl