Monday, December 17, 2007

Grant is Mr. K.C.S.





Our grandson Grant is a senior at Kingwood Christian School and was voted Mr. K.C.S. (Kingwood Christian School). This award, voted on by teachers and administrators, was based on Character, Leadership and grades.

The students voted him the best all around, best dressed and most likely to be president.

Great going Grant. Mamaw and Pawpaw are so proud of you and know you will be a big hit at the University of Alabama.

We will have to give you a stick to beat the girls off...:-)

1 comment:

Tattycat said...

WOW! What a good looking young man! Of course, I knew that from pictures I have been seeing, but these are great! I really like the look of that hat on him. His achievements are great and I'm sure he going to go far. Please tell him congratulations from Bill and me. I know he is a great kid - he comes from the two of you!