Saturday, August 25, 2007

Joseph Takes A Dive.



One for the money
Two for the show
Three to get ready
Four to go.
Here is our grandson Joseph showing his Mamaw & Pawpaw how he has learned to dive.
It was the first time we saw it so I guess he has been practicing in private ( With Mommy and brother Adam)
They learn so fast and grow up too fast as the years seem to be flying faster and faster as we age.
Summer is almost over and they are back in school so they can't come over as often now.
Soon it will be pool closing time again and I dread the winter that I hate more and more each year....

1 comment:

Tattycat said...

Way to go Joseph! I wish I could see your dive in person. I just love my copy of your African animal drawing. I will frame it and one day I'll be able to say I had one of your first drawings when you are famous! I know Mamaw will give you the message as she is so proud of you!