Wednesday, December 13, 2006


Madeline will have Santa scratching his head and beard wondering where to put the gifts with trees in every room.








I accuse her of going crazy every year but she just gets this crazy Christmas spirit



She has at least one tree in every room including baths.








We have a old silver tree that we bought in San Francisco in the early 60s and still use it. We lucked up on a larger pom pom silver tree with revolving colored light this year.







Her tallest is 9 foot and it's quiet a job to decorate. She did it all by herself this year because I was too busy to help and she did a great job.








I don't think she wanted me post the one in her bathroom but I'm just showing off the new toilet that I installed.


She decorated the yard quite well also and I will post some pictures of that soon.






1 comment:

Tattycat said...

Everything looks so pretty, as usual, especially at Christmas time. I just love the pictures!